Saturday, March 12, 2011

SUGAR FREE!

Okay. I'm going to do something drastic here.

I'm giving up sugar.

Completely.

And *sigh* this includes my love Chill frozen yogurt, but I think it's time that I break free of this addiction I have. I'm completely convinced it's why I've gained weight recently and like I mentioned in my earlier post, I have 2 months left of my college career before I'm thrust into the scary world of acting/modeling and I'm sick of not fitting into my skinny jeans anymore :(

So, everyone please bear with me during this time as it is going to be pretty hard for me. Especially if you know me well enough, you know my addiction to ice cream and frozen yogurt. But I think that if I give it up for 2 months completely- that I will be able to re-introduce it back into my life and use some self-restraint instead of completely going crazy.

But anyways, to go along with my new venture with this blog- I'm going to post my meals! Although today is odd- I just did a completely overnight shoot as an extra for a new tv show and we ate dinner at 2:30 AM and I got no sleep so my appetite is a little strange. I didn't have "breakfast" per se- but when I got home this is what I had:

-Annie's Black bean Vegetable Soup, half a whole-grain Flat-Out flatbread and a wedge of Garlic and Herb Laughing Cow cheese. I didn't have too much of an appetite- I realize this isn't that much but my body just feels so out of wack! I did feel better after eating this though.

Also I was sure that I had gained weight over Spring Break as I didn't have time to work out or anything like that- but I actually LOST a few lbs. which is odd- but a pretty good surprise I must say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment