Friday, March 11, 2011

Food Control.

Do you ever feel like food has a control over you?
Sadly, that happens to me alot.
I feel absolutely helpless against things like Mexican food (chips and Salsa anyone?!?) And lately, frozen yogurt.
But you know what?! I'm really sick of it. And even though I did do the Master Cleanse over Christmas break in hopes of breaking the ties of this kind of food on me, I found that eventually I went right back to it, and gained some weight in the process =/
(While I am glad I did do the Master Cleanse as I believed it helped me in other ways- sometimes the weight loss doesn't stick, especially if you are not eating completely awfully before you do it. But that's not to necessarily "debunk" the cleanse as it is not marketed as a weight loss tool, contrary to popular belief. Weight loss is a side effect, naturally however but of course it will be if you are not eating solid food for 10 days!)

But essentially I really just want to be in the best shape I can be once I graduate and get into this crazy world of acting/modeling and what have you- so I decided I needed to be held accountable!
So what am I going to be doing?
I'm going to document everything I eat, and track my fitness goals on this blog and in the process  hopefully help people who are wondering about healthy meal options.

I'm going to try to provide pictures of everything I eat as well!
SO let's see how this goes :) I'll start it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment