Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Last Hurrah

Okay, so yesterday I didn't finish posting everything I ate and this is why- me and Chase later went to Momma Goldberg's deli (Where I got a Veggie Rider- a pita with lettuce,tomato, black beans, olives, mushrooms, cucumbers and salsa ranch, and Sour Cream and Onion Baked Lays), and we then went to see High School Musical at the Springer where I consumed a glass of Sparkletini and a chocolate truffle before the show. Having decided this to be the "Last Hurrah" of sweets intake before I cut them out entirely- it only made sense that we went to Chill frozen yogurt to partake in a little bit of yogurt as well as try out their new cupcakes that they are now selling (to solely taunt me, I know it!) I did only get about half as much yogurt as I normally do (Shamrock Swirl is AMAZING, guys. GET IT!) , and I did only get a mini cupcake so I guess it wasn't THAT bad haha but I definitely can't do that again.

I woke up late so I didn't eat breakfast, but for lunch I had the same thing as I had yesterday, the other half of the can of Amy's Black Bean and Veggie Soup and the other half of flatbread with a laughing cow cheese. I love Amy's soups! They are so yummy :)

For dinner, I kind of forgot to take a picture before I devoured my meal. I went running outside and did some strength training so I was pretty hungry! What did I eat? Half of Amy's Lentil soup with plenty of cayenne and red pepper flakes. I love spicy food! And I also had a small bowl of broccoli and cauliflower and olive oil. I threw in one part of the 2 pack Nature Valley Oats and Honey bars I had in my pantry for a little crunch.

Now I'm off to get some groceries for the week! Since I created a kind of plan for myself- you will see alot of the same things- I'm planning on eating steel cut oats with berries for breakfast every morning, a salad for lunch, and soup for dinner. Although there will be slight variations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment